Windshield Replacement Services in Edmonton

Windshield Replacement Service In Edmonton

Driving with a damaged windshield is not only annoying, but dangerous and in most cases, illegal. It can quickly turn a pleasant day into a nightmare. That’s why we have made it our goal to offer you convenient, affordable and expert windshield replacement in Edmonton and surrounding areas. All replacements are performed by certified technicians and backed by our 100% guarantee to exceed the safety standards set by regulations and manufacturers.

When the damage to your windshield is too extensive for repair, replacement will be required. It must be replaced if any of the following are true:

  • The damage is larger than a quarter.
  • The damage is within 5cm of the outside edge of the windshield.
  • There are more than three chips on the windshield.
  • The damage is directly in the driver’s line of sight.

Why Use Our Services?

  • Connector.Connector.

    High Quality Service

  • Connector.Connector.

    Certified Technicians

  • Connector.Connector.

    Professional, Friendly Service

  • Connector.Connector.

    Quick Replacements That Are Usually Done In An Hour

  • Connector.Connector.

    Convenient Location For In-Shop Replacements

  • Connector.Connector.

    Timely Service For Replacements

  • Connector.Connector.

    On-Location Mobile Service

Our Services Include


  • Connector.Connector.

    Rock Chip Repairs

  • Connector.Connector.

    Windshield Crack Replacement

  • Connector.Connector.

    Windshield Replacement

  • Connector.Connector.

    Replacement Of Windshield Wiper Blades

  • Connector.Connector.

    Window Tinting

  • Connector.Connector.

    High-Quality Rain-Repellent Treatment

Our Quick Windshield Replacement Service Is Easy To Use And Stress-free.

Schedule your appointment today or fill out our form for a FREE QUOTE!

FREE QUOTE!

Windshield Replacement Service Types


Pro Windshield Repair Edmonton Ltd Have Two Windshield Replacement Service Types in Edmonton and Surrounding Areas!

In-Shop Windshield Replacement Service In Edmonton


When using our in-shop service, you will bring your vehicle to our convenient location for replacement. Here, we have a controlled environment that helps make windshield replacement a breeze. Adhesives and other key components of the windshield are able to set in the shortest amount of time. Naturally, all replacement services are backed by our windshield replacement guarantee!

Mobile Windshield Replacement Service In Edmonton


Our expert windshield surgeons can come right to you, making it convenient to get your windshield replaced! We will schedule a date, time and location to set up a replacement. Our technicians will come to you! If you’re worried that quality will suffer then don’t. Replacements done on location have the same high standards as those done in the shop. They are also backed by our 100% replacement guarantee!

Windshield Replacement Process

Here is the exact process we use for windshield replacements:

  • Connector.Connector.

    We prepare your vehicle before we begin work.

  • Connector.Connector.

    Removal of the damaged windshield.

  • Connector.Connector.

    Removal of excess adhesive that is stuck to the vehicle.

  • Connector.Connector.

    Application of primer to prepare the vehicle for the replacement.

  • Connector.Connector.

    We run a small line of heated, high-quality adhesive onto the newly primed area.

  • Connector.Connector.

    Removal of stickers from old windshield.

  • Connector.Connector.

    Application of stickers onto the new windshield. Please note that some inspection stickers are not legally allowed to be replaced.

  • Connector.Connector.

    Installation of the new windshield.

  • Connector.Connector.

    Clean up the vehicle and work area.

The time from start to completion is usually one hour. Under rare circumstances, the replacement might take longer than one hour.

Don’t Procrastinate!

Damage to your windshield can lead to some serious safety concerns. It’s important to have a properly installed windshield. Damage can compromise the structural support of the vehicle, putting you and your family at risk.

Your Windshield Plays an Important Role During a Collision.

During a crash, your windshield:

  • Prevents occupants from being thrown from the vehicle.
  • Is a backdrop that supports the deployment of the airbag.
  • Provides over half of the roof’s support in the event of a rollover crash.
  • Minor damage can cause the windshield to shatter.

Let’s look at these in more detail.

  • Connector.

    Your Windshield Prevents Occupants From Being Thrown From The Vehicle During A Crash.

    Individuals who are thrown from a vehicle have a 25% chance of survival. That’s right; 75% of people thrown from a vehicle do not survive. Extensive windshield damage will compromise the integrity of the windshield. On the other hand, a windshield actually prevents an occupant from being thrown out of the vehicle.

  • Connector.

    Your windshield is a backdrop that supports the deployment of the airbag.

    A windshield serves as a barrier between the airbag and the outside of the vehicle. If the windshield is not installed properly, then it can actually detach from the frame during a crash. The results could be severe! This is why you should only have your windshield replaced by a qualified professional. If left unchecked, damage can cause the glass to buckle and break away during a crash. In order to provide as much protection as possible, you should have your damaged windshield replaced or repaired as soon as possible.

  • Connector.

    Your windshield provides over half of the roof’s support in the event of a rollover crash.

    If you are involved in a crash where the vehicle rolls, you want your windshield to be at 100% because it provides over half of the roofs support! If the windshield breaks or comes off of its frame, the roof can collapse and crush everyone inside!

  • Connector.

    Damage can cause the windshield to shatter.

    Windshields are designed to prevent shattering during a collision. However, incurring damage can compromise that design. Even small chips can become weathered and create an extremely dangerous situation, transforming a minor collision into a potentially deadly situation. Glass shards can seriously injure occupants of a vehicle. This is especially true in colder climates like we have in Edmonton.

Don’t compromise the safety of you and your family!

Contact us today for your quote. It’s completely FREE!

Contact Us

100% Replacement Guaranteed!

Our replacement services are 100% guaranteed to meet all manufacturer specifications.

We guarantee that our replacements will not:

  • Have any defects due to installation
  • Have any leakage due to installation
  • Have wind noise due to installation

Naturally, this guarantee does not include any damage that is the result of vandalism or theft, accidents, incidental wear and tear (i.e. rocks, branches or other debris), or vehicle deterioration of the vehicle (rust).

You may like:

View our windshield replacement edmonton coverage areas for getting quick service from the nearest location.